Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tagging, Delicious

Added a few tags (labels) to my blogger posts.

Went to my old Delicious account which I created in 2003, added to in 2004, and apparently visited once last year. I have to admit I never think of going here but I definitely should - so this is a good reminder. When I tried a variety of topic searches, many excellent recommendations emerged. I must remember to better bookmark this and use this. Added six sites I'd recently found for Native Americans - audio/video media. I also need to look at our Delicious account on the Research Help Desk computers. I looked at it when we put it up (at the former Reference Desk) and have since neglected to look.

I looked at Digg and it looks horribly overwhelming. Already have so much info coming in via RSS, Blogs, Old Media etc - and we can rate and comment on it all. Guess I'll get attached to those my friends and colleagues get attached to.

No comments:

Post a Comment